Friends of Roosevelt collects funds to get yearbooks to every senior

How will they remember 2020?

The historic class of 2020 is documented in Roosevelt’s yearbook. Today’s seniors are asking harder questions about the value of college, given the new landscape of high costs and inflation.

If you would like to donate towards the 2019-2020 yearbook for seniors, visit the FOR website, at https://friendsofroosevelthsdc.org. Please note when you donate that your donation is for the Roosevelt yearbook. Note that all donations are tax deductible.  Any donation, no matter how small, will help.
Roosevelt has had a strong legacy extending back to the 1930s.  This year the school prioritized historical documentation of its students, staff, families, and greater community in the yearbook class. Friends of Roosevelt wants to ensure that EVERY student from the Class of 2020 is able to have their own hard copy of the yearbook. Class of 2020 students walked out of our building in March not knowing that it would be the last time they stepped foot out of the doors of Roosevelt High School as a student. Through the hard work of students in Yearbook classes taught by Carleather Ponder, and with the help of this book that they created, seniors’ memories will last a lifetime.